Orgasmic I|^
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NotBucky app[Faggoted]

2 posters

Go down

NotBucky app[Faggoted] Empty NotBucky app[Faggoted]

Post  NotBucky Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:08 pm

In game name(s): NotBucky/Bucky

Do you play a lot? If yes how much?: Yes, everyday about 8 hours on holidays, 3-4 hours on school days.

Why would we want you in?: CAUSE MEH ARE BUCKEH and Im can work well with almost anyone ^^

Why do you want to join an Orgasmic clan?: Well JewBerry invited me to this clan and I think this is one of the good clans that have potential Very Happy

Timezone(Country): GMT +8 Singapore

Are you a clan hopper?: Nope

Do you consider yourself a good player?: Erm I suppose so :/

Are you a pollack?: NOUUUU

Where do you play?: AA,BB,starburst, [+] clan server, mostly vanilla servers.

Can you build a decent base for scrims?: Yeap! Volt taught me

Can you lead a scrim?: Erm I suppose so Razz

How long have you been playing 1.1? Have you ever played 1.2 and how long?: I played 1.1 for about 1-2 years then I stopped for 2 month break due to exams but now im back Smile

Have you ever played with us?: Yeap! Many times

Last question: For the last question, tell me the clans you have been in. How long you have been in them, etc. Why you left them and talk about your clan scene. Make sure to explain properly. (3 Lines+) I've been in Contra, I left mostly due to the fact that I thought I was quiting trem 2 months ago. When I came back to trem, Contra looks quite dead so yea, I didnt join back. I've been in Culo I suppose. When I join it, it wasnt really a clan. It was just something me and Sterminator did together for fun. After my 2 month break, I came back finding that Culo was now a clan. I kinda quit cause I didnt like the way that it was operating. I was currently apping for [+] but however I noticed that the clan was in a "falling motion" as most members were gonna quit. And cause i found out about this clan Very Happy LUCKEH!!!! :FFFFF

NotBucky

Back to top Go down

NotBucky app[Faggoted] Empty Re: NotBucky app[Faggoted]

Post  lev Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:50 pm

HAI! good luck mouesteas bucky

lev

Back to top Go down

NotBucky app[Faggoted] Empty Re: NotBucky app[Faggoted]

Post  NotBucky Fri Oct 14, 2011 2:39 am

Hey could I retract my app :3 Sry

NotBucky

Back to top Go down